Posted about 2 months ago
· Work in a fast-paced environment preparing meat products to feed lines and/or prepare for the next stage of processing
· Effectively utilize tools, processes, and materials to process and package meat products within planned schedules
· Follow all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
· Perform visual inspection of meat products to meet certain specifications
· Meet company standards and customer specifications
· Assist in cleanliness of general work area
· Must adhere to USDA Safety and Sanitation regulations for food safety requirements.
· Work continually in a refrigerated environment 35°F- 45°F
· Complete miscellaneous other duties as assigned.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Education/Training: High School graduate or GED preferred. Incumbent must have the ability to work in a fast-paced production environment. Ability to read and understand customers specifications and do basic reading, writing and math skills.
Preferred Related Experience/Requirements: Production, warehouse or food processing/manufacturing experience preferred.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Perform various roles including activities such as product packaging, sorting, re-boxing, marinating, further processing and facility sanitation while adhering to company manufacturing requirements and safety regulations. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively. Finish time is when work is completed and could require overtime without notice.