US Foods’ BluePrint Menu Management System provides a complete package of menu tools for facilities and systems of all types, including senior living communities, assisted living, skilled nursing and hospitals. The US Foods BluePrint Menu Management System is available as a value added service to US Foods customers. The Dietitian will engage in a number of activities to support US Foods customers utilizing the BluePrint Menu Management System and its components.
The Dietitian’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- (25%) Effectively communicates with internal and external contacts to address customer needs and engage in sales conversations;
- (20%) Provides technical & instructional support for customers. Hosts live meetings, trainings and webinars;
- (15%) Assists with maintenance of the BluePrint Menu Management System menu and recipe database;
- (10%) Conducts testing of new technology and documents best practices for customers and sales force;
- (10%) Assists with creation and distribution of printed menu materials;
- (10%) Communicates with key US Foods contacts to coordinate set-up and maintenance of BluePrint Menu Management System customers;
- (10%) Remains knowledgeable and current with the dietetic profession, maintaining continuing education credits as established by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) and the state of Illinois.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
- BS required in dietetics or food and nutrition;
- RD required -Registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR);
- Illinois State Dietetic licensure.
- 1+ years of experience in menu planning and foodservice operations; customer service experience.
- Registered Dietitian;
- Computer literacy;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Analytical, creative planning and organization skills;
- Knowledge of Cbord software or other menu planning software;
- Knowledge of USDA Nutrient Database.