The Milk Bar Drivers organize, pack and deliver requisitions to all Milk Bar locations always leading with efficiency, safety, timeliness, respect and integrity.
- Efficient and thoughtful Order Packing,including:
- Storefront Requisitions with a deep understanding of product knowledge and quality
- Special Orders for fulfillment purposes
- Wedding cakes and offsite events
- Properly load and unload vans with safety in mind; safety of self, vehicle and/or product
- Knowledge of Emergency POA: Know where the van binders live, how to access, emergency plan of actions and understand all contingency plans
- Email/Maintain Logs: Ability to properly maintain daily logs with all pertinent information including returns, incidents, money spent on gas/parking, etc. Correspond with clients via email about deliveries
- Deliver paper/food items to storefronts/markets: Ability to prioritize product (i.e. dairy when extremely hot out, food when requisitions are too large) and expedite delivery to store front receiving team
- Properly and safely deliver wedding and specialty event orders with the utmost care
- Market/events buildouts/loadouts- Aid in building out/breaking down markets and events
- Train newly hired drivers of Company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of van, including tire pressure checks, deep cleaning and escalating any issues or concerns to management
- Fully understand the Milk Bar ethos and serve as a brand ambassador, both internally and externally, making people’s lives a little sweeter.
Please note that your duties are subject to change at the Bakery’s discretion.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Valid driver’s license required
- Clean driving record required - must be an insurable driver
- High comfort level with driving a refrigerated Sprinter van that carries an assortment of delicate baked goods
- Solid work ethic with an emphasis on problem solving and communication
- Personality that thrives in an energetic environment filled with hard-working, passionate people
- Positive attitude with ability to accept constructive feedback
- Full time; weekend availability a must